Shop by Verticals
Over the past three decades, Star Micronics America has established itself as a leading supplier of small printers, audio components, high-precision machine tools, and precision parts to the American market and established itself as one of the most innovative companies in its target industries.
“Star Micronics America was established in 1976 to bring the innovation of our parent company to the United States. Over the course of the past 30 years, we have established ourselves as one of the leading Point of Sale (POS) printer companies in America, providing customers with truly innovative products that address the needs of the POS market. Also, we have enjoyed strong growth by developing superior audio components for the automotive, communications, and medical markets,” said Takayuki “Blues” Aoki, president of Star Micronics America.
Business Development Manager
- High-Speed Printing at 43 Receipts per Minute (250mm/s)
- "Push 'n' Connect" WPS Set-up
- USB type A connector to power tabler and other mobile device
- Special De-Curl Function & Guillotine Auto-Cutter
- "Drop-In & Print" Paper Loading
- Revolutionary futurePRNT Receipt Design software