PCI Breach Insurance
BlueStar™ has partnered with FifthWall to provide best in class PCI Breach and Cyber Insurance. Providing insurance to your customers large are small provides security in case there is a breach detected. However, we go up and beyond by not only providing the insurance post breach, but to be able to spot activity prior to a breach. Knowing what to do in a timely matter after a breach can save your customers thousands of dollars, that is why we can also provide a hotline that can walk your customers step by step through the post breach process. These plans are a low cost monthly fee that can provide security in insecure times.
The Facts - PCI:
- PCI Incidents have more than tripled since 2011.
- The average cost of a PCI incident is $36,000.
- PCI fines alone can cost more than $50,000, and forensics, notifications, & legal fees could cost more.
The Facts - Cyber Security:
- Cyber events have become one of the biggest risks to most businesses today.
- 80% of cyber losses come from small transactions.
- PCI education will not solve this problem: nearly 50% of merchants certified as PCI compliant, are no longer compliant 12 months later.
- Providing PCI Insurance that offers coverage, whether or not the merchant is PCI compliant, is an easy way to solve the problem and protects against human error.
- One number to call to help navigate real or suspected breaches.
- Cyber Breaches (PCI related or not) come in all different shapes and sizes, and are terribly difficult and stressful to manage.
- No small to midsize business owner has time to learn to become a breach navigation expert.
- Our 24/7 Breach Hotline exists to be the merchants personal on call expert from the moment they realize they’ve had a breach until it is resolved.
- Cyber attacks put small to midsize businesses out of business every day.
- Preventative measures (employee training, technical solutions, etc.) reduce risk, but they can be very expensive and will not ensure a breach won’t happen.
- Our cyber insurance is extremely affordable, and provides $250,000 in coverage to act as a safety net.