What is included in the Hybrid TX1 Solution?
- 10.1-inch diagonal HP Pro Tablet 610 G1, pre-loaded with pcAmerica software (Restaurant Pro or Cash Register Express)
- POS stand
- Cash drawer
- USB hub
- Receipt Printer
- Software training from pcAmerica
- 3 year warranty with accidental damage protection; advanced exchange on all hardware
What if I want to add additional hardware, services or support?
- Any additional hardware and/or services can be added at the time of application
How many solutions are currently being offered via the Hybrid SaaS model?
- Currently there are two solutions available
- TX1 Solution for Retail
- TX1 Solution for Hospitality
- BlueStar has plans to add additional solutions for other verticals in the future
How does the reseller make money selling this solution?
- The reseller can expect to make up to 30% margin on the sale of these hybrid SaaS solutions, as well as 3% for financing the opportunity with HPFS
When will the retail and hospitality solutions be available thru BlueStar?
- BlueStar is anticipating shipment dates in November
Can resellers get quotes for upcoming deals prior to launch?
- YES, we can do quick quotes and credit applications today.
How do resellers get financing thru HPFS?
- Contact BlueStar, or visit their website: www.bluestarinc.com/us-en/saas.html
How long does it take to get financing thru HPFS?
- Typical turn-around time is less than 24 hours
How does the reseller get paid once financing is approved?
- HPFS will provide a payment to BlueStar for the cost of the equipment and to the reseller for their portion once the approval process is complete
- Approval from HPFS
- Customer signs document
- HPFS issues approval to reseller to release the equipment to the customer
- Reseller delivers and invoices HPFS for the entire transaction (they will sign the AOP as well)
- HPFS confirms receipt of equipment with customer 6. HPFS pays Blue Star and Reseller
Who does the reseller call for support if there is an issue with hardware or software?
- pcAmerica will be the first line of support and will determine if it is a hardware or software issue
- For software issues, the reseller will need to call pcAmerica
- For hardware issues, the reseller will need to call HP’s Retail Support Line
What happens at the end of the subscription?
- Product will need to be returned to the HPFS (opportunity for technology refresh)
- Continue Month to Month payment to HPFS until equipment is returned. The Month to Month payment at the end of the subscription does not cover service renewals; customer would have to seek service separately from the Month to Month payment.
Business Development Manager
Phone: 859-371-4423 Ext. 3299