SOLUTION EXPÉDITION ET RÉCEPTION
Granit 191Xi has been built from-the-ground-up to withstand just about anything it might face in your harsh, demanding environments redefining the standard for durable hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom built housing that meets IP65 dust and water protection standards, withstands 5,000 1m tumbles, and survives 50 2m drops to concrete even at extreme temperatures, Granit 191Xi offers industry leading durability. As a result businesses experience minimal downtime, and lower service costs enjoying a low total cost of ownership
PM43/PM43c mid-range industrial printers are ideal for a wide range of applications within the distribution center / warehouse and manufacturing environments.
Ready – Fastest to Deploy. Seamlessly Fits Any Environment.
- Large, color, multilingual, tamper-proof touch screen, or icon user interface
- "No-touch" configuration capabilities
- The only CCX- and WiFi-certified fixed printer with standard IPv6 implementation
Reliable – Maximizes Uptime. Built from 40 Years of Printing Innovation. Third-Generation Platform.
- Precision Print, for consistent bar-code printing with pinpoint accuracy
- Multilingual webpage loaded on every printer ensures easy device monitoring
- Strong metal structure with metal door that can be locked for media protection
Perform – Increase Productivity and Process Efficiencies. Simple to Use.
- Fastest throughput in its class
- Powerful programmable capability, with ability to directly connect peripherals
- Most connectivity options of any printer on the market
- Smart Dock: Enables mounting and removal in seconds like a laptop dock but with the ruggedness and sealing required for industrial applications; maximizes efficiency by dynamically shifting workers and computers as the workload changes, while minimizing maintenance cost by enabling a computer to be shifted from one vehicle to another in 1/6 the standard time
- Field-Replaceable Front Panel: Reduces capital and maintenance cost by integrating the two most wear and abuse prone components, the keyboard and touchscreen, into a user-replaceable part; reduces capital costs by substituting spare front panels for spare computers
- Ignition Control: Eliminates the maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by a dead vehicle battery; unit can be configured to automatically go into standby or hibernate at a selectable time after the ignition switch is turned off, saving time for associates while eliminating a point of concern for warehouse management
Pour plus d'informations,
contactez votre représentant BlueStar:
T.: 04 75 71 08 50